WordPress stacks updated. There are now:
- new stacks with PHP-Apache which are easier for scaling and included mod_pagespeed.
- all of the versions include plugins for Redis which are automatically installed and enabled.
- Varnish in PHP-FPM stack now has the new config and also goes with installed and enabled Varnish purge plugin
- the light version goes with PHP-Apache by default now. It is the most lightweight version
- Redis version is 4.0 by default
- Varnish version is 6.0 by default
- WordPress version is 4.9.4 by default.
New supported versions of services
- Redis 4.0
- PostgreSQL 10.3
Fixes and improvements
- Fixed selection in Terminal
- Fixed issue with HTTPS mode in HAProxy
- Fixed bug with restoring large backups
- Added opportunity to use Global dependencies in Docker images which are started by unprivileged users