A new version of D2C Health Checker
New features of the new version:
Checking and updating a specification of own hosts
Checking status of Weave and Docker
- Notificate about important security updates which require restart of a host
Updating a version of Health Checker
You can update only D2C Health Checker using “Update system services” dropdown button.
Weave needs to handle the connections of each host in a private network, and it is important to check its status.
When something goes wrong, you can click on the status icon and check logs of Weave connections.
Another way is to use the command in a host terminal:
weave status connections
If you use an old version of Weave (version <2.3.0), we strongly recommend to update it using “Update system services” dropdown button.
You can check a version of Weave using the next command in a host terminal:
Sometimes, there is a need to update some packages of your host using restart. Be aware, that containers (including Weave) need some time (around 3-5 min) to start after restarting.
Schedule your maintanance time if your host requires restart. You can find more information about automatic updates in the Debian wiki.
We’d like to share information about the new Help Center.
It’s a helpdesk powered by Helpy. You can open private or public tickets here and find answers to your questions.
Moreover, when you send an email to email@example.com, a new ticket is created, and our support team can check it and answer you.
If you have any thoughts about information which we should add to any of topics: troubleshooting, general questions or getting started, feel free to let us know about it.
You can also create your own Helpy helpdesk using a ready-made D2C stack.
- Adminer (PHP-Apache) – Adminer v4.3.1 → v4.6.3
- Adminer (with NGINX) – Adminer v4.3.1 → v4.6.3, NGINX v1.13 → v1.14
- Ghost – Ghost v1 → v2, NGINX v1.13 → v1.14
- PyroCMS, MySQL/MariaDB/Percona with phpMyAdmin – NGINX v1.13 → v1.14
- Redmine, Odoo, CachetHQ – PostgreSQL v9.6 → v10.4, NGINX v1.13 → v1.14
- Rocket.Chat, MongoDB with mongo-express and MEAN – MongoDB v3.4 → v3.6, NGINX v1.13 → v1.14
Node.js versions in the “Preinsall commands” block are now 6, 8, 10
- Go 1.11
- PostgreSQL 10.5
- MongoDB 4.0