D2C Front-end optimization
Accounts with a lot of hosts and services had a low speed of page loading. After the last update, the speed of the D2C panel was increased. Let us know how it works for you.
New ticket form
We moved to another ticket system as we had issues with the previous one. The old support website (support.d2c.io) will be closed.
You can find a form in the Menu → Help → Open ticket
New way of configs editing
FreeScout is the super lightweight free open source help desk and shared inbox written in PHP7.
A web app for writing and running SQL queries and visualizing the results.
Umami is a simple fast own your website analytics.
Pimcore is the only open source data and experience management platform that combines PIM, MDM, DAM, DXP/CMS, and eCommerce in
Changes in supported services
Percona 5.5 is not available anymore.
Postgres 13 is added. Only major versions are available to select now.
Bug fixes and improvements
- fixed “Reset” and “Cancel” buttons in config editors
- fixed opening projects containing special characters in their names
- fixed time in task logs
- fixed updating a list of cron tasks with different purposes
- fixed validation of database passwords in stacks
- fixed opening Backup modal if there are no storage providers
- fixed links to docs for creating providers
- fixed connecting providers with OAuth
- fixed validation of Dropbox tokens
- fixed disk selecting for OneDrive providers
- added a warning for expired provider tokens and an opportunity to update them
- added a warning if you are going to change version of your database
- added autoselecting a created provider on the Backup modal
- added a confirmation for the “Deploy from scratch” button
- removed a shadow of cards to avoid an animation bug on some systems