Sentry (web) 9
Sentry (cron) 9
Sentry (worker) 9
Sentry is an open-source error tracking that helps developers monitor and fix crashes in real time.
Sentry Stack provides a one-click install solution. The whole deployment with this stack takes about 10-15 minutes.
How to deploy a stack
Minimal recommended configuration
- 1 hosts with 3.5GB RAM
- Create scheduled backups of your database to different storage providers
- Add your custom domains and get free TLS certificate by Let’s Encrypt
- Check online logs and metrics
- Update your apps using Webhooks
- Scale your app(s) and host(s)
- Migrate containers to other hosts
- Add load balancer (HAProxy) in two clicks