Nextcloud is a suite of client-server software for creating and using file hosting services. It is functionally similar to Dropbox, although Nextcloud is free and open-source, allowing anyone to install and operate it on a private server.
Nextcloud Stack provides a one-click install solution for Nextcloud app. The whole deployment with this stack takes about 5 minutes.
How to deploy a stack
Minimal recommended configuration
- 1 hosts with 2GB RAM
- Create scheduled backups of your database to different storage providers
- Add your custom domains and get free TLS certificate by Let’s Encrypt
- Check online logs and metrics
- Update your apps using Webhooks
- Scale your app(s) and host(s)
- Migrate containers to other hosts
- Add load balancer (HAProxy) in two clicks