Metabase is the easy, open source way for everyone in your company to ask questions and learn from data.
Metabase with PostgreSQL stack provides a one-click install solution for Metabase app. The whole deployment with this stack takes about 5 minutes.
How to deploy a stack
Minimal recommended configuration
- 1 hosts with 4GB RAM
After you have deployed your Metabase, you should open an URL and complete the installation.
At the “Add your data” step you will be asked to specify your PostgreSQL credentials:
You can skip this step as we all the credentials are already specified in Environment variables of Metabase service (Edit settings):
D2C uses Weave network and alias-names for communication between containers. Hostname for this stack is usually
db-master(in cases, when you do not have db service in your account, otherwise the new one will be created as db2, db3, etc). You can find alias-name of a container at a service page.
Database name is
metabase in this stack.
The password you specify during creating a stack (Superuser password) or when you create a service using D2C interface.
- Create scheduled backups of your database to different storage providers
- Add your custom domains and get free TLS certificate by Let’s Encrypt
- Check online logs and metrics
- Update your apps using Webhooks
- Scale your app(s) and host(s)
- Migrate containers to other hosts
- Add load balancer (HAProxy) in two clicks