Helpy is a modern omnichannel helpdesk platform written in Ruby on Rails 4.2 and released under the MIT license. The goal of Helpy is to power your support email and ticketing, integrate seamlessly with your app, and run an amazing customer helpcenter.
Helpy Stack provides a one-click install solution for Helpy app. The whole deployment with this stack takes about 5 minutes.
How to deploy a stack
- Click “Deploy stack”
- Sign in or create an account
- Choose a provider (how to add a cloud provider) and a region if you want to create new hosts or choose the created ones in Select hosts menu
- Fill in necessary fields (if they are, e.g. link to your repository)
- Click Create hosts and services
Minimal recommended configuration
- 1 hosts with 2GB RAM
- Scale your app and database in few clicks
- Check online logs and metrics
- Migrate containers to other hosts