Helpy is a modern omnichannel helpdesk platform written in Ruby on Rails 4.2 and released under the MIT license. The goal of Helpy is to power your support email and ticketing, integrate seamlessly with your app, and run an amazing customer helpcenter.
Helpy Stack provides a one-click install solution for Helpy app. The whole deployment with this stack takes about 5 minutes.
How to deploy a stack
Minimal recommended configuration
- 1 hosts with 2GB RAM
- Create scheduled backups of your database to different storage providers
- Add your custom domains and get free TLS certificate by Let’s Encrypt
- Check online logs and metrics
- Update your apps using Webhooks
- Scale your app(s) and host(s)
- Migrate containers to other hosts
- Add load balancer (HAProxy) in two clicks