Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. We will never share your personal information with any third party, but because we may gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
The private information you provide on the Website will be used only for its intended purpose.
We will protect your information consistent with the principles of the Russian Federal Law on Personal Data (No.152-FZ) and EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (the “GDPR”).
What information do we collect?
We collect information in three ways:
- When you sign up in the Website, we collect and store only your email;
- You give it to us voluntarily. You may give us your personal information including name and contact details, by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal information you provide when you ask us about, or register to use our products or services;
- We use Third Party Services (“Third Party Website“) for collecting information as CarrotQuest.io, Google Analytics, Yandex Metrika and Paddle.com which have own Privacy Policies.
Automatically collected information
We collect and temporarily store certain information about your visit for use in site management and security purposes only. We collect and analyse this information because it helps us to better design the Website to suit your needs. We may also automatically collect information about the web content you view in the event of a known security or virus threat.
The information includes, inter alia :-
- The internet domain name from which you access our website (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from an educational domain);
- The internet protocol (“IP“) address (a unique number for each computer connected to the internet) from which you access our Website;
- The type of browser used to access our Website;
- The operating system used to access our Website;
- The date and time you access our Website;
- The Universal Resource Locators (“URLs“) or address of the pages you visit;
- Your username, if it was used to log in to the Website; and
- If you visited this Website from another website, the URL of the forwarding site.
Like many websites, we use ‘Cookies’ to make our Site more convenient to our customers.
Cookies are small pieces of data that are transferred between a Web server and your Web browser, and stored on your computer or mobile device as a file.
- When you use the service, you do not enter a password every time.
- Cookies are used for analytic practices to help us understand our customers’ activities in our services.
How do we process information?
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
We may use your personal information to:
- administer our website and business;
- personalize our website for you;
- enable your use of the Services available on our website;
- supply to you Services purchased through our website;
- send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- deal with enquirers and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud; and
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service).
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose your information if necessary to prevent, detect or prosecute illegal or suspected illegal activities, including fraud, or to prevent other damage or where necessary in response to legally binding requests, legal action against us, or to enforce our rights and claims.